enter your postal code below.
The content of this Web site in its entirety is not intended for duplication of any type without expressed written permission by a representative of the Herbal Magic Corporate Office. For rights to reprint, email email@example.com
Herbal Magic Inc. ("Herbal Magic", "we", "us", or "our") recognizes the importance and value of online communications tools, including web blogs (“blogs”) and other online channels (discussion forums, social networks, chat rooms, etc.). These online environments increasingly serve as channels for direct interaction with and between Herbal Magic customers, business partners, employees, the media and other stakeholders. In our commitment to open and transparent communications, we have adopted certain standards and policies to determine how Herbal Magic employees will interact in these online forums, including those that are now or may in the future be offered through our own corporate online properties and websites.
All Herbal Magic employees and designated representatives (including franchisees, agency partners, etc.) who engage in online discussion as a delegate of the company are required to comply with the following simple standards:
• Honest and accurate information. Herbal Magic employees and other company representatives must take all reasonable steps to ensure that our communications are based on the most accurate, current and complete information available. Employees and other designated representatives must never knowingly communicate information that is untrue or deceptive.
• Prompt error correction. In the unfortunate event that an employee or designated representative makes a mistake, the error should be corrected as soon as possible, with full and accurate information, in the same forum the original online posting appeared.
• Respect for confidential information. Herbal Magic employees and designated representatives will not disclose any information that is confidential or proprietary to the company.
• Full disclosure. Employees and designated representatives commenting on any aspect of Herbal Magic’s business will clearly identify themselves as representatives of the company.
• Personal views. Herbal Magic employees and designated representatives will clearly state that the views expressed in their contributions to online forums are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of the company. Employees and designated representatives will never claim to be speaking on behalf of the company, unless authorized in writing by Herbal Magic senior management to do so.
• Respectful and appropriate conduct. Herbal Magic employees and designated representatives will ensure at all times that their online comments are respectful of the opinions of others, including employees, customers, partners, and competitors of the company.
With regard to online commentary about Herbal Magic posted by individuals not affiliated with the company, Herbal Magic has also adopted certain policies governing when and how the company will respond:
• We will reply to online comments, when appropriate, as promptly as possible.
• We will not respond to comments that are judged as spam, off-topic, or simply defamatory.
• We will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly, whenever possible.
• We will always respect others’ opinions and inalienable right to express their views.
We send weight loss tips, news, and promotional specials emails to Herbal Magic clients and potential customers. If you want to unsubscribe your email from the email list, you just need to click to the "unsubscribe" link in our email, select "remove me from your distribution list", and press the "Save Changes" button. You can always visit to our unsubscribe web page and submit your email address. Please be advised that it may take between 2-3 weeks for this change to go in effect. If you still receive our emails 3 weeks after you requested to unsubscribe your email address, please give us a call at 416-487-7009 and we will ensure that your email address is removed from all our email lists.
Canada: 1867 Yonge Street, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M4S1Y5
Herbal Magic respects your privacy and will not misuse or sell your personal information. By providing your contact information, you consent that we may call you, and may use computer-assisted dialling and a prerecorded message.
Herbal Magic generally uses your personal information to:
• Evaluate your application and determine your initial and ongoing eligibility for our programs and services;.• Provide and administer the services you request, respond to your inquiries about our products and services, and contact you regarding the requested services;
• Process your requests for products, including through our online store;
• Process billing and invoices, and manage, administer, and collect your payments for products or services;
• Maintain business records for reasonable periods and generally manage and administer our business; and
• Meet legal, regulatory, security, and processing requirements, or otherwise as permitted or required by law.
On occasion, we may use your personal information to provide you with information about other related Herbal Magic products and services that we believe will be of interest to you, for example based on your health symptoms specified on your Client Health History Form. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is used by Herbal Magic with your knowledge and consent. You may refuse consent to such use (where such options are offered), or you may withdraw your consent by contacting Herbal Magic at 1-800-850-1702 or otherwise as described below.
We may, from time to time, store or process your personal information in different jurisdictions according to our business requirements. This policy continues to apply regardless of where the personal information is stored or processed.
With your express consent, Herbal Magic may also collect and use your name, likeness, and any comments you have made or may make, for publicity of any kind, in any media, promotion, or advertisement.